• Established in 1976 with the head office on Silom road and the factories in Bangchan Industrial Estate, the first industrial
estate in Thailand. Only 30 minutes drive from central Bangkok.
• Registered and paid up capital: Baht 147.60 Million.Fully owned by Thai.
• Product lines: Hanami brand prawn cracker, Corn Puff brand corn extruded snack and Arsenal brand cookies and biscuits.
• Current employees: 650 working 6 days/week.
• JV with Tohato Inc. in 1990 to form a new company Hanami Tohato Co.,Ltd.. Now changed to Hanami Foods Co., Ltd.
HANAMI FOODS CO., LTD.
• The company was first established in 1985 under the name HANAMI Co., Ltd. , as a subsidiary of Friendship Co., Ltd. Started its operation in December 1987.
• In 1990, one of the Japanese snack market leader Tohato Inc. joined the company and changed the name to HANAMI TOHATO Co.; Ltd. The company successfully launched a new concept “healthy snack” into the market: Snack Jack Green Pea Extruded Snack.
• In 2003, Friendship brought back the shares from Tohato Inc. and again changed the name to Hanami Foods Co., Ltd.
• Registered and paid up capital: Baht 60 Million.Fully owned by Thai.
• Product lines: Snack Jack brand extruded snack.
• Current employees: 140 including managerial staff.
• The factory locates in Bangchan Industrial Estate.